The Cleverly Widget sits inside Freshdesk so that it is there right when you need it. It is your best companion in finding the right content to address each customer request and deliver excellent and efficient customer service, with a human touch.
The Widget shows up on the right sidebar of your ticket view. If you are using other apps, you might have to scroll down the sidebar to find the Cleverly Widget.
To find the widget:
- Open your Freshdesk account;
- Open any ticket from the ticket inbox;
- Look for the Cleverly Widget on the right sidebar.
When looking into a customer request, Cleverly can help you by showing tailored, relevant content for each request. There are 3 steps you should follow when handling a new ticket:
Step 1: Verify Cleverly category
Cleverly automatically assigns a category to each ticket. This category classifies the intent of the user’s first request (first message).
Your first step when looking at a new ticket should be to verify that Cleverly’s category is correct. That should be the case for the majority of tickets, but for cases when the category is not exactly what the user requested, you should select the correct category.
- To correct the Cleverly category, click on the combo box with the category name. You can either search for the new category or navigate the categories tree. You can also preview a ticket reply in case there is a suggested response.
- The Cleverly category will be shown at the bottom of the message compose screen, on top of the text formatting options. If you wish to change it, click on the combo box that contains the category name. You can either search for the new category by typing in the combo box or navigate the categories tree. The Cleverly Chrome extension is required to view this. You can also view and change the Cleverly category in the widget.
Ensuring that the Cleverly Widget has the correct category for each ticket will result in:
- Meaningful suggested Macros and Scripts for this ticket;
- A positive feedback loop that helps the Cleverly model better classify future tickets.
Note: In some cases, the category selection box is not clickable. This can happen for tickets with more than one message, depending on your account configuration.
Step 2: Check Script
A Script is a description of steps or internal procedures that should be followed when dealing with a particular customer request. For example, a Script can detail the actions which an agent should perform before processing a refund to a customer.
Scripts show directly within the Cleverly Widget, according to the card they are assigned to. In case there is a Script assigned to this ticket’s particular category, it will show just below the category combo box.
Clicking on the Script name will open the list of instructions. This is the list of steps that you should take to handle this type of request, besides the actual reply to the customer.
Step 3: Use a Macro to reply
Finally, you should reply to your customer and you ought to use Macros as much as possible. Macros are reply templates which help you answer efficiently and consistently.
Suggested Macros will appear on the Cleverly Widget. Clicking “Apply” will choose this Macro. The text will appear on the reply form, where you can still edit it before clicking “Submit.” If you wish to see the Macro text before applying it, you can click on its name to open the Macro content.
The suggested Macros are different according to the Cleverly category. That’s why it is so important to make sure you have the right category as described in Step 1.
In case none of the suggested Macros is the right one for this ticket, you can use the search bar to look for the right one.
The Cleverly search bar will search for Macro titles and text, helping you easily find and use the intended Macro. Moreover, using the search bar when there are no relevant suggestions, also provides useful positive feedback to the loop, by letting Cleverly know which was the right template for this specific ticket and category of tickets.