Cleverly triages tickets for you, which is the starting point to:
- Prioritize tickets in your team’s backlog based on the type of request;
- Flag revenue-driving tickets or time-sensitive requests that should be tackled first;
- Leverage your agents’ skills through routing;
- Trigger automations for tickets whose answer is streamlined or when a first reply can help solve the case faster
The base of Cleverly Triage are the ticket categories which we also refer to as taxonomy.
Cleverly automatically assigns a category to each new ticket within two minutes of its arrival. Besides helping agents find the right answer for each ticket, the Cleverly category can be used for different triage use cases.
Understanding Cleverly categories
Once your data is synchronized, we match it with our industry-leading, proprietary taxonomy and have one of our data analysis experts do a deep dive into your data and business to come up with the best classification option.
Our proposed classification taxonomy usually has between 50 and 100 categories, which is a good number to manage. The categories are defined first on a broader level, such as “Order” or “Finance”, and secondly on a more specific level like “Order not delivered” or “Transaction issue”, respectively.
At Cleverly, we tailor the classification system, or taxonomy, to your business. So if you want to keep your classification taxonomy, we can also adapt to it.
Checking The Cleverly Category for a Ticket
Cleverly adds metadata to each ticket, namely the category or language, and also flags it as spam if it is the case.
When you open a ticket in Freshdesk, the Cleverly category will be shown:
- In the Cleverly widget on the right;
- On the message compose interface (on top of the text formatting options) whenever you click “Reply” in order to start composing your message. Note: this functionality is only available if you installed and logged into our Chrome extension.
If you choose to use the message compose interface, you will be able to navigate through the different categories and change the ticket category. You can also hover over the category to preview the suggested reply, whenever one is available.
The Cleverly category for a particular ticket is also visible in the Cleverly Widget that appears on the right side of the screen, along with the suggested script and macros to handle that ticket.
You can get a more detailed explanation of the details of the Cleverly Widget functionality in the Cleverly Widget section of this Help Center.