With Cleverly, you can prioritize and filter tickets based on their category. There are several ways in which you can do that:
- Organize a separate view for specific ticket categories, including revenue drivers;
- Raise ticket priority to “Critical” or “High” for specific categories or actions;
- Filter spam tickets.
Organizing a separate view for specific categories, including revenue drivers
You can create a view grouped by Cleverly category. Here is how you can achieve this:
- Filter tickets in Freshdesk by a category, for example, c_c:order_cancellation_cancel (this is the format on Freshdesk for the Cleverly tags);
- Click “Apply” in order to filter the view, then click “All tickets” on the top left corner of the screen and “Save view as” in order to create the custom view.
Don’t forget to specify a name that clearly states what that view represents.
Besides creating a view grouped by Cleverly category, you can also triage tickets to separate views according to their Freshdesk categories. Here are a few ideas for separate views:
- Separate view for the tickets of the most common category (using Cleverly tags);
- Separate view for the tickets which don’t require an answer (e.g. out-of-office replies, delivery notifications, etc.);
- Separate view for different languages.