Cleverly is listed in the Freshworks marketplace, meaning it is officially approved by the Freshworks team after a validation process and security review.
Before starting the installation process, make sure you are logged into your Freshdesk account. Then, you need to follow these steps:
- Access the Cleverly for Freshworks page or search for “Cleverly” in the Freshworks marketplace and click “Install”;
- Specify your Freshdesk URL and click “Proceed”;
- You will be redirected to the “Admin -> Apps” page within your Freshdesk account. Click the blue “Get More Apps” button at the center to show the “Marketplace” menu;
- On the search bar of the “Marketplace” menu, search for “Cleverly” and press “Enter”;
- On the search results page, click on “Cleverly”;
- On the Cleverly listing page, click the “Install” button on the left end side, below the Cleverly icon;
- You will be redirected back to the “Admin -> Apps” page where you can see confirmation that the app has been installed successfully;
- Navigate to the tickets tab and click on any ticket’s subject to open it;
- On the right end side of the screen, you should see a Cleverly icon. Click on it to show the widget and click “Get Started” to start the final steps of installation;
- To get your Freshdesk API key, click the “profile settings” hyperlink. On the top right corner of the profile settings page, you should be able to see a field named “Your API key” and copy it from there. Paste your API key in the “Welcome!” page and click “Authorize Cleverly”;
- After clicking “Authorize Cleverly”, you should see a confirmation screen. At this point, you can return to Freshdesk, refresh the page, and see the Cleverly widget.
It will take a bit to synchronize the data between Freshdesk and Cleverly at first, which is the starting point for a successful account setup. Depending on the amount of data that you have, the process can take between a couple of hours and a few days, and it is monitored by our team.
Cleverly will regularly synchronize with Freshdesk to keep collecting data and adjusting to your business needs.