Cleverly Smart Assist for Intercom displays AI-powered macro suggestions to agents via the Cleverly Widget when viewing a particular ticket. Our continuous learning cycle makes sure macro suggestions are updated every hour with new information based on ticket history and agent usage.
For a better and more interactive experience of Cleverly within Intercom, support team members should:
- Use Google Chrome (our extension is only available via Google Chrome)
- Make sure the Cleverly Assist widget is visible when you open a conversation on Intercom
- Install the Cleverly’s Chrome extension
This setup takes less than 3 minutes, please follow these instructions:
Make the Cleverly Assist widget visible
- Open any ticket in Intercom, and click Customize(*1) on the top right corner of the screen;
- Click Show more(*2), select Cleverly.ai (*3) from the list and click Done(*4);
- The Cleverly Assist widget will appear on the right-hand side next to your other apps in a minimized format.
Install the Cleverly Chrome extension
- Click this link and then "Add to Chrome" to install the Cleverly Chrome extension on Google Chrome;
Refresh the Intercom page and you should now be able to visualize the fully expanded Cleverly Smart Assist widget including reply suggestions for every conversation!
See Assisting Agent Replies with Cleverly on Intercom for more details.
Did Cleverly stop working on Intercom?
If that happens when you have the extension installed, go to the Extension Settings page and next to the Cleverly extension click the refresh button.