One of the best use cases to increase efficiency when handling new cases is for agents to handle similar cases in a row. With Cleverly’s automatic categorization, you can have your agents handle a batch of cases of the same category at the same time.
This best practice will ensure your agents don’t have to change the topic in each case, nor switch context for every case. This results in higher efficiency and a more enjoyable experience for the agent.
Creating a view for new cases by category
To create a new view on Salesforce to group cases by category, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Salesforce account;
- Go to “List view controls”, then click on “New”;
- Fill in the “List Name” and the “List API Name” fields and click “Save”;
- Then, on the right side, click on the “Show filters” icon and specify your filter criteria by clicking on “Add Filter”;
- Select the fields you want to display on the list view, by clicking on “List view controls” and then “Select fields to display”. Here you should add “Cleverly category” as a displayed field that will allow you to view your cases according to their assigned category.
- Move any desired fields from the left to the right column (“Visible fields”) and when you’re done, click “Save.”