Metrics are an important part of any business since they give you data-based insights into how different aspects of it are performing. On your Cleverly Dashboard, you have access to an overview of your Cleverly solution(s) usage, which helps you understand how it is performing for your business.
The Overview metrics allows you to monitor the ticket volume and how the main customer satisfaction indicators are evolving per language, in the following way:
- Tickets: the total number of tickets received for the selected time range.
- CSAT: the percentage of tickets (of all tickets that have a CSAT score) with positive CSAT.
- 1st Reply Time: the average time to first response to all tickets received with at least one answer for the selected time range.
- Agents: the total number of agents with assigned tickets for the selected time range.
- Languages: total number of languages found in tickets received for the selected time range.
The Tickets, CSAT and First Reply Time indicators are clickable and for each one a line chart will display the evolution of the corresponding metric over time, broken down by language.
There is also a list of language items that show the same customer satisfaction indicators as above.
If you support more than one language, the top three ones are listed and all remaining languages will be found under "other". When a language is selected, only the selected language is shown along with all its stats and all the remaining language results will be grouped under "Other".
Filtering Metrics Results
On the top of the page, you can filter the results by category, agent, language, and/or time range. When a certain category, agent, or language is selected, the numbers change to the total for the selected category/language/user within the selected time range. When a particular language or agent is selected, the corresponding number changes to 1, the selected item.
In the metrics section, you can also have access to metrics on specific Cleverly aspects, namely: