One of the best use cases to increase efficiency when handling new tickets is for agents to handle similar tickets in a row. With Cleverly’s automatic categorization, you can have your agents handle a batch of tickets of the same category at the same time.
This best practice will ensure your agents don’t have to change the topic at each ticket, nor switch context for every ticket. This results in higher efficiency and a more enjoyable experience for the agent.
Creating a view for new tickets grouped by category
In order to create a new view on Zendesk to group tickets by category, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Zendesk account;
- Go to “Admin”, then under “Manage” click on “Views”;
- There, click “Add view” and configure the following details:
- Give your view a meaningful title, e.g. New Tickets by category;
- Under “Tickets must meet ALL of the following conditions” select:
- Status | Less than | Pending;
- Under Formatting options, add “cleverly_category” to the columns that appear in your view;
- Under “Group by” select “cleverly_category”;
- Click “Create view”.
You are now able to see all new tickets by category which is useful not only to understand the Cleverly categorization better, but also for agents to pick several tickets within the same topic.
Alternatively, you can clone your existing view for new tickets and add the “Group by cleverly_category” option.
The same solution can be used for all unsolved tickets, not just new ones. (Condition on Ticket: Status | Less than | Solved).