Cleverly is listed on Zendesk’s application marketplace, which means it is officially approved by the Zendesk team after a security review and is, therefore, a trusted tool.
To install Cleverly from the Zendesk marketplace you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Zendesk App directory;
- Click the “Install” button that’s on the top right corner;
- Confirm the account where you want to install the App and click “Install”;
- A confirmation screen will prompt you to confirm the title and enable any group or role restrictions. You don’t need to fill out these fields, simply leave them blank and click “Install” once again.
It is frequent to have multiple applications installed in the Zendesk marketplace, and since Cleverly will suggest replies to your agents for every ticket, it is important that it is placed right at the top when agents open a ticket.
To make sure Cleverly is visible when agents are replying to a ticket:
- Go to “Admin”, then under “Apps” click on “Manage” (here you are already in this screen);
- Click “Reorder Apps”;
- For the location on the left click “Ticket”;
- Use the drag icons to place the Cleverly App as the first app from the top of the stack.
To confirm the installation process and be sure the app was installed correctly:
- Open a ticket by either navigating to your Zendesk Home or Views screen;
- Confirm that the Apps panel on the right is visible. If not, click “Apps” on the top right corner.
The Cleverly Widget should show up on the right side of the screen.
There’s just one more step to have Cleverly up and running which is to give it permission to access your data, allowing it to run in real-time on the Zendesk interface. For that, Cleverly needs to access Zendesk data via its API. To do so:
- On the Cleverly Widget, click “Get Started”;
- In the new window/tab that opened, click “Allow”;
- Close the window/tab, go back to Zendesk and refresh the page.
It will take a bit to synchronize the data between Zendesk and Cleverly at first, which is the starting point for a successful account setup. Depending on the amount of data that you have, the process can take between a couple of hours and a few days, and it is monitored by our team. Cleverly will regularly synchronize with Zendesk to keep collecting data and adjusting to your business needs.