Whenever you get a request from a customer (i.e. a ticket or case), Cleverly will automatically label the request with a category (e.g. What is the order status or Refund request). A Card represents each of these categories of customer requests and all associated content suggestions, like Macro and Script assignments.
Cards give you visibility of the volume of tickets per category, the level of automation and assistance, and thus help you understand which categories need attention.
The Cards page on the Cleverly Dashboard shows a Card for each category, followed by some statistics so you can determine which cards need attention:
- The percentage of tickets within a certain category which gives you an overview of the distribution of requests per topic.
- The percentage of Macros used within each category.
- The percentage of tickets Assisted which measure the number of macro suggestions that were used using the Cleverly widget (meaning the agent used our suggestions or searched for a reply).
Based on the above metrics we also give cards a performance score, which can be Low, Medium, High or Cleverly, according to the following thresholds:
- Default: Low;
- If Macro Usage or Assists greater than 35%: Medium;
- If Macro Usage greater than 50%: High;
- If Assists greater than 50%: Clever.
To visit a Card page:
- Log in to your Cleverly Dashboard;
- Click on “Cards” on the left menu of your Cleverly Dashboard;
- Find the Card you want to inspect and click on its name to open the Card page.
Understanding Card pages
The page for each Card will show you the number of requests which fall under this category, as well as how many Macros and Macro suggestions were used.
You can also see Macro and Script assignments. An assignment means that this Macro or Script will show as a suggestion inside the Cleverly widget, for requests which are labeled with this Card’s category.
You can filter the statistics by time, using the Weekly/Monthly toggle on top of the page. This will result in showing the statistics for the requests of the last week or the last month, respectively.
The language filter on the right of the time toggle will also filter the statistics for requests of the selected language, as well as filter the assignments by language.