A Script is a description of steps or internal procedures which should be followed when dealing with a particular customer request. For example, a Script can detail the actions which an agent should perform before processing a refund to a customer.
Script suggestions are shown to agents for each type of request. They show directly within the Cleverly widget, according to the Card they are assigned to. Therefore, after [creating a new Script](link to new Script article), you need to assign it to a card so that it becomes available to agents within the Cleverly widget.
Configuring an existing Script to appear as a suggestion
Script suggestions are configured from the Cards section of the Cleverly Dashboard. On this page, you will find a card for each of the categories which describe your customer requests.
To configure an existing Script to appear as a suggestion:
- Log in to Cleverly Dashboard - app.cleverly.ai
- Click on “Cards” on the left menu of your Cleverly Dashboard
- For the card you want the Script to be assigned to, click on its name to open the card page.
(Screenshot of Cards page)
(Screenshot of Card page for Order > Status > What Is Status category, no assignments)
4. Click on the “Assign reply template” button
5. Pick “Script” and then select the Script which you want to assign to this category
6. Define the assignment conditions. Cleverly currently supports conditioning the assignment on Language (e.g. configure the Script to show as a suggestion for English tickets only). If you want this Script to show up as a suggestion, independent of which language the request is in, leave the default option “All”.
7. Click “Assign to card”
(Screenshot of Script selection for new assignment to a Card)
(Screenshot of Script assignment page)
(Screenshot of Card page after successful Script assignment)
The Script will now show in the Cleverly widget for requests of this category. This is true for requests which are automatically assigned this category, as well as the ones where an agent changes the category within the Cleverly widget.
Keep in mind that this assignment process is the only way for agents to see the Script processes. Therefore, don’t forget to assign Scripts to all other categories where you want agents to know what the process to handle the request is.
(Screenshot of Cleverly Widget showing the Script assigned to the Order > Status > What Is Status category)