A Macro is an answer template which agents can use when replying to customer requests. A macro assignment will configure Cleverly to show the Macro as a suggestion in tickets of the Card it was assigned to.
A single card can have multiple Macros assigned to it. In fact, we recommend showing up to three Macros for each category.
Macros can be assigned very easily from the Card page, following the same process described in this article.
Assigning multiple macros to a card
- Log in to your Cleverly Dashboard;
- Click on “Cards” on the left menu of your Cleverly Dashboard;
- For the card you want the macro to be assigned to, click on its name to open the card page;
- Click the “Assign reply template” button and follow that assignment process as many times as the number of Macros you want to show as suggestions for this category.
If you use different Macros for different languages, you should simply add them as assignments, conditioned on the respective languages. The screenshot below shows an example where a category has 4 macros assigned to it:
- One which will show for all languages;
- Two which will show only for requests in English;
- One which will show only for requests in Portuguese.
You can filter this page for the Macros shown for each specific language by using the dropdown language selector on the top right of the page.
The suggestions in the Cleverly widget will be shown accordingly.
Defining the order in which the Macros are shown
The order in which the Macros assigned to a particular card will be shown as suggestions in the Cleverly widget can be configured by dragging the assignment on the card page.
To do so, place the mouse over the left-pointing arrow on the left edge of the assignment card until a crossed-arrow icon appears. You can then drag this assignment up and down to place it in order with the rest.